From the kitchen of Rhonda Allen
Ingredients (Serves 6-10)
- 4-6 yellow squash
- 6-10 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 5 potatoes (cut like scallops)
- 2 Tbsp tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1½ Tbsp chicken bouillon powder
- 1 lb of meats (your choice of shrimp, smoked links, or ground sausage)
- Optional: crispy bacon (enough to sprinkle on top)
- Cook meats separately.
- Using a wok, steam all the ingredients (except the meats) for approximately 35 minutes with the top on.
- Allow to simmer when you turn the stove off (for approximately 15 minutes).
- Make sure it doesn’t stick to pan.
- Sprinkle crispy bacon on top (optional).
- Serve with your favorite breakfast meats and eggs.