- 2 -12 ct packages of sweet Hawaiian rolls (the small dinner roll looking ones)
- 1 1/2 lbs of Virginia Ham (NOT honey ham, it is a little too sweet)
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick of real butter
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder or minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds or sesame seeds
- You will need two 9 x 13 pans.
- Place the bottoms of 12 rolls in each pan.
- Place ham (about 2 shaved slices or so) on the rolls.
- Cut the cheese slices into 4 parts and place 2 small pieces on each sandwich.
- Put the dinner roll tops on.
- In a sauce pan, mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and poppy seeds.
- Wait until all butter is melted, then brush the melted mixture over the ham sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and let sit in fridge for 1 hour or over night. (If you want to bake them right away, you can also.)
- Preheat oven to 375° and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve.