- ¾ lb lean ground beef
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- 1 Tbs dried minced onion
- 1 (12 oz) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1⁄₃ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan.
- In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef until evenly brown. Drain excess fat. Stir in barbeque sauce and dried onion. Simmer for a few minutes over low heat.
- Flatten each biscuit, and press into cups of the prepared muffin pan. Make sure the dough comes to the top of the pan. Spoon a portion of the meat mixture into each dough cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 3 more minutes.