- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 Tbsp Asiago Cheese
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, mixed with equal parts water
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (16 oz) pkg bow tie pasta
- ¾ cup bacon
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 lb grilled skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook 2 cups cream until just bubbling. Watch carefully to ensure it doesn’t boil over. Stir in bouillon and Asiago cheese. Stir with a whisk until dissolved.
- Add cornstarch mixture, and simmer until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly. Mix in the sun-dried tomatoes. Set aside, or cover and refrigerate for later use.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute red onion until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic and cooked bacon; cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, chicken and 1 cup cream. Cook, stirring, until cream is heated through. Add Asiago cream sauce, and heat through. Toss with cooked pasta until evenly coated, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.